Through our business divisions and dedicated services, we have established an extensive global network of across the seas. Our track record bear testimony to our experience and expertise to efficiently deliver highly specialised solutions catered to your requirements.
- Towage of submersible rig Gold Star from Singapore To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil via Cape of Good Hope for QGOG with AHT Salveritas and Salviceroy.
- Offshore drilling support of semisubmersible rig Doo Sung at offshore Kamchatka, Russia for Korea National Oil Company with AHTS POSH Vantage & POSH Veritas.
- Support FPSO Knock Allan at offshore Gabon, West Africa for six years with AHTS POSH Vibrant.
- Offshore accommodation and work vessel for Maersk Oil Qatar Project at Al Shaheen Field, with 191-pax self-propelled accommodation vessel POSH Bali.
- Transportation of 13 offshore modules from Batam to Singapore for COOGEE Montara FPSO Topsides project with 2 units 330ft barge, towing tugs & assist tugs under Global Process System.
- 24 hours anchor handling operations for derrick lay barges DLB 264, DLB 332, HD423, Smit Borneo, and Subtec 1 under Global Industries in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar and India with AHT Maritime Putra.
- Towage and positioning of FPSO Kizomba-A from Ulsan, Korea to Offshore Angola with AHT Salvanguard & Salviscount; and towing tugs Salvigour and Salvaliant.
- Towage and positioning of FPSO Corocoro Nabarima from Geoje, Korea to Gulf of Paria, Venezuela, via the Cape of Good Hope with towing tugs Salvaliant and Salvigour.
- Towage and positioning of HAI YANG SHI YOU 117 from Singapore to Offshore Bohai, China, with 65TBP AHT Salviscount and Salvanguard and 139TBP AHTS POSH Vantage.
- Mooring and assist tug for SBM operations at Dung Quat Refinery in Vietnam with ASD PW Omega for PTSC Marine.
- Harbour assistance & towage at New Caledonia Coast with harbour tugs PW Tekun and PW Teguh, supporting the local mining operations
- Lifting and installation of 13,000 ton module on Petrobras chartered FPDSO Dynamic Producer at Sembawang Shipyard Singapore with Crane Barge L1501
- Salvage of MV Springbok which collided with LPG carrier Gas Roman just off Singapore’s Eastern OPL, led by 5,000 BHP tug Salvirile in 2003
- Salvage of tanker Nagasaki Spirit which caught fire after collision with container vessel Ocean Blessing in the Northern Straits of Malacca with Salveritas and Salvenus in 1992
- Oil spill clean-up for the collided oil tanker Bunga Kelana 3 off Straits of Singapore with full spread oil-spill equipment and three POSH vessels